The BEST WESTERN-Willows Inn offers comfort and convenience you can rely on in a choice Northwestern California setting, with a convenient location off Interstate 5 between, Sacramento and Redding. Our location makes it easy to enjoy the widest amount of popular local attractions.
To book a reservation click the following link:
Enjoy all the amenities that add up to a great stay at the BEST WESTERN-Willows Inn!
- Spacious new guest rooms, with service that makes you feel at home.
- Wake up to free full hot Breakfast or, if you enjoy morning workouts, head to the Fitness facility, then grab a cup of coffee and fruit afterward.
- When you need to relax, take a dip in our outdoor pool.
- We are pet friendly, so take them for a walk.
- Use the free Wi-Fi to stay connected with friends, family and work.
- Enjoy your favorite cable TV show in the comfort of your room.
- Our BEST WESTERN-Willows Inn offers a business center and guest laundry for your convenience
Connect with nature at Mendocino National Forest, a majestic natural wonder spanning nearly one million acres of mountains, canyons and redwood trees.
Located just minutes from the BEST WESTERN-Willows Inn, the forest offers hiking, boating, fishing and more..
Get a glimpse of the feathered residents at the Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge, home to more than 300 waterfowl and sprawling acres of wetlands. Hundreds of Thousands of birds migrate through yearly. There is viewing in the field, on platforms or if you are a sportsman, hunting blinds are available.
Rev up for a good time at Thunderhill Raceway Park, where you can watch hot rods tear down the five-mile new and improved track.
Local area casinos, golf courses, shooting ranges and pheasant clubs are available too.
Eating out while traveling can become dull but within a mile of BEST WESTERN-Willows Inn are several eating establishment that will perk up the taste buds.
Casa Ramos Restaurant serves up authentic Mexican cuisine. For mouth-watering burgers and cold beer, head to the Last Stand Bar & Grill or enjoy all-American favorites at the Black Bear Diner. Many popular chains also have restaurants nearby.
To Book a reservation click the following link: